Thursday, September 16, 2010

Good Day Mates!

Ello' Mates!
Did you hear about the Woman in England who had a migraine headache and when she woke up she spoke in a French accent! Well, that kinda happened to me.. Sorta, a little bit, not really. I sometimes fell like talking with a accent and today is one of those days!
I would like to share with you all the story of "Big Red" Big Red is a shirt that I confiscated from my friend Queenie! Yep I kinda just stole it right out from under her about 10 years ago! It's just a red striped shirt from Kohl's... I however Love this shirt! In my mind I found it to be expectable attire for just about any occasion. I wore this shirt for just about every occasion. Are you getting my drift here? I'm telling you I have worn the darn shirt out! It now has holes everywhere! I find comfort in this shirt. I like the feel of it against my skin. It's comfortable. However today and I was cleaning out my drawer I realized that Big Red most go.... Yes, it must make a exit from my life. It's hard to give up something you love, But I have done it before with My Sammy Swindell T~shirt and also my Gamble, Gamble, Gamble, Eat, Sleep, Shop t~shirts (Yes this is plural. I wore out 2 of them). I know it's for the best. When I wear Big Red out in public I think I'm looking a little homeless. :[
So I want to publicly thank Big Red for all the Love and Comfort it has brought to me. Thank you Big Red! Thank you! And just in case your wondering.... I will NEVER get rid of "The Burple"
By the way. I'm I the only person out there that names their clothing?
Ta Ta Laroo,
Barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment