Monday, October 11, 2010

Is there anyone out there?

Hello and Greetings!
I know it's been a long time sense I've updated.. Sorry folks! I've been busy, busy, busy!
I'm sitting in the Denver airport waiting for a flight back to Austin and this Free internet is so slow. I've tired standing on one foot and holding my arm up to get a better signal but no luck...
Enjoyed my time here in the Mile high city! Camille is settled in and enjoying college life! Patti may have a squatter on her hands! Madison and Parkes birthday is Wednesday! I don't like being away from Maddie on her big day :(
The woman sitting next to me just finished McDonalds! What kind of drug is on those fries? I thought I might have to grab the fries and run! The smell makes you think you NEED fries! Crazy! I have to go because they are boarding the flight!
Love ya!
xoxox
Barbie

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm out there....waaaaay out there, if you know what I mean! Since turning 50 I've come to the conclusion that the next 20 years better kick some ass or I'll be going home to my little cloud in the sky all shriveled and sad. Hey, what's up with no posting in the last four weeks? That doesn't sound like you.
    Gotta go(pulling rolls of sod out of backyard - not fun). Later!
    Love ya!
    Traci

    ReplyDelete