Wednesday, September 8, 2010

ONE YEAR PLAN

For those of you who don't know... I'm a huge Rosie O'Donnell fan! Huge! I loved her on "The View" and quit watching it the day she left! I follow her blog, listen to Rosie Radio and follow The Rosie recap blog @ Rosieradio.blogspot.com Rosie has started a one year plan. And
I have a plan as well. I'm sharing it with you, because let's face it... My husband has fallen asleep, The dogs don't listen that well, and the kids have flown the coop!
So here it is
MY ONE YEAR PLAN
Within the next year I plan to...
Learn to Quilt.
Start riding bikes.
Lose 10% of my Body Weight.
Dance.
Stay away from Diet Coke ( I haven't had one since April 12) * This comes from a 12 pack a day Diet coke/Diet Dr Pepper drinker...
Walk a 5k.
Brush up on my grammar.
Work on selling my sitcom ideas.
There it is Ladies and Gentleman.. My one year plan.
I'm trying to make these goals within my reach. I don't think there is anything that I can't conquer! I'm Barbie the Fabulous! I'm like the little train that can... I can do it! I can do it!
xoxoxo
Barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment