Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tip toe thru the tulips!

Here I am right where I was. I had quite the uneventful day today. But in all honesty I am suppose to be off my feet. Toe surgery a week ago and I believe my Doctor is a Toe God. I can feel it all the way down to my toes. That's right the # 4 toe on both feet. I can't wear a shoe yet but that will all change by next Wednesday. The Toe God said I will walk out of his office with running shoes on baby. Oh my gosh I'm watching American Idol and this kid is bombing so bad it's breaking my heart. I know your wondering how do you Barbie, know so much about music? And I say to you who wonder... Have you not heard me sing Sweet Child of mine? I'm a legend in my own mind. I have been known to make grown men cry. (Parke count's doesn't he)?
Sweet Sue ole sister in law of mine reminded me about my one year plan.. I had almost forgot about the one year plan. How has 6 months got by me? I've got work to do. Plans to make. Dinner to eat. (The Kung Pow Chicken is here) So I leave you now to ponder how I'm I going to get the one year plan up and running. I might surprise ya! Might. Might not..... I just need to get thru the tulips tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment